Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Wings, Beers, Sports:" Restaurant Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Every Thursday evening, for the past year, my boyfriend Nathan and I have been going to Buffalo Wild Wings to enjoy their delicious and rather cheap boneless wings. However, last semester I had a night class on Thursdays, and then, well summer school started, so we havent been there in waay too long, which is completely unacceptable, considering wings are my favorite!!
My boyfriend and I also have another tradition; ever Sunday we go out to lunch and then spend the day relaxing and winding down after a long weekend. So this Sunday, I chose Bdubs :) Great call on my part, let me just tell you.

We sat at the high tables at the bar, or else we would have been waiting, which we were just not into. Since it was a Sunday afternoon, we opted out of ordering our usual tall bud lights, mine with lime. He just got a water and I got a ginger ale. We ordered our usual appetizer of chili conqueso dip with tortilla chips. Now at first, I was not a fan of this, because it contains beans, which I hate, but I promise you, one bite and you'll be hooked. The chili conqueso is actually pretty light on the beans, heavy on the cheese and beef and flavor! So good. My boyfriend and I usually eat waay too much of this, that when our wings there were full.

After we ate the appetizer we finally got our wings, and my mouth could not stop watering as I watched her place them on the table. Nate got his usual eight boneless honey bbq; which seem to be a customer favorite. Personally, I dont care for them, because I'm not the biggest fan of bbq sauce and dont really like honey. As for me, I got my favorite; six boneless mild. The mild ones are my favorite because they put just the right amount of sauce on there and once you dip it in the ranch, the flavors just melt in your mouth. Mild is a nice blend between of spicy and sweet; it gives me just the kick of flavor I so desire.

Buffalo Wild Wings, and well wings in general are probably my favorite food. I would HIGHLY recommend taking a trip down there, if youve never been...but lets face it, I'm sure everyone and their mother have been there to enjoy a drink, those tasty little wings, sports, and just a good time with friends.


I MEAN COOOMMEEE ONN!!! HOW GOOD DO THESE LOOK!!! = ) I wish I had some right now.

1 comment:

  1. It's clear you love the wings! It would be helpful to include in this review things like price, other items, service, crowd etc. so your reader can have a clear idea of whether or not this is the place to dine.

    ReplyDelete